The Turtle Forum on Panzerparadies.de Needs You!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dear turtle friends,

I am pleased to inform you that our turtle forum on Panzerparadies.de has now been online for a week and is awaiting further contributions, questions and discussions.

That's why I decided to create this platform.

Recently, I've noticed that there are hardly any platforms other than the major social networks where we can have in-depth discussions about our armoured friends. I believe that a lively exchange helps us all to take better care of our tortoises and strengthen our community. Therefore, I invite you to take a look at our new forum, share your experiences, ask questions and help others with your knowledge. Whether you have been keeping turtles for a long time or are just thinking about getting one - everyone is welcome here!

Reinforcement wanted!

It is particularly important to me that our forum is a friendly and helpful place. That's why I'm looking for authors and moderators who would like to get actively involved. If you enjoy writing and would like to share your knowledge about tortoises or would like to contribute as a moderator so that our forum remains a pleasant place, then please get in touch with me.

Together we can create a wonderful home for all turtle fans. I look forward to hearing your stories and questions and learning more about these fascinating animals together.

Best regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!